An objectum sexual/mechanophile (NEW!)
Not cis, not particularly gendered (and without a uterus)
@garkeltheblog: Mainline queer to fucking balk at this. The only thing that makes you ~kweer~ is your non-cisness. Kinks don’t make you LGBT. lol
1. A know a loooot of trans people who would tell you to go jump in a lake for proclaiming their gender makes them queer.
2. Uh oh, you’re one of those people who think that aces don’t belong in The Acronym, huh?
3. Define “kink” without referencing sex.
4. Moreover, define “orientation”?
5. I don’t identify as queer – I simply am the list. Queer is a word used by people who are interested in very restrictive definitions of things, who hold board meetings to write and rewrite those definitions, who fundraise to print pamphlets with those definitions on them, and who zerg rush people who have a problem with that. Queer is political and bureaucratic, and while I commend the efforts of anti-authoritarians who want to claim the word, I don’t. It leaves too much of a bad taste in my mouth.
6. OS is an orientation, sorry. (Guess that makes me bi, even!)